GlamGlow is a line of volcanic mud-based exfoliating masks originally created for Hollywood actors, musicians, and performers as a way to have camera-ready skin. The GlamGlow product line is now widely available to the general public at $69 for a jar that promises 17 applications or over 1,000 spot treatments.
What’s in GlamGlow?
All GlamGlow products are considered to be gentle exfoliators and cleansers that can be used on most skin types. For example, the GlamGlow Super Mud product promises to remove dirt from pores, creating the appearance of nearly pore-less, tighter skin. At the same time, GlamGlow Super Mud is designed to deliver nourishing chemical compounds to your skin. Overall, the main features of their face masks were designed to help the skin in the following ways:
- Teaoxi – derived from eucalyptus leaves, this patent-pending technology is said to deliver a time released dose of flavonoids and eucalyptol. Flavonoids can act as antioxidants to help repair aging skin. The formulation stimulates natural collagen cells as well, which can give skin more needed firmness.
- Acnecidic-6 – GlamGlow carries a 4.4% concentration of acnecidic-6 to clear pores and get rid of acne and remove blackheads. The acne-fighting benefits are designed primarily to deal with adult blemishes on skin as the acnecidic-6 also contains age-fighting nutrients.
- Pore-Matrix – a charcoal-based formulation is designed to draw out toxins from the skin and clear out pores.
- Bio life Cell Science – ingredients in the bio life cell science technology are said to rejuvenate skin and reduce the signs of aging. Some ingredients behind the technology include eucalyptus leaf to get rid of acne scars and skin imperfections, licorice root to help regulate skin and prevent skin discoloration, chamomile to alleviate skin inflammation, and ivy to help tighten skin.
- Volcanic pumice rock – one of the main ingredients of the mask, volcanic pumice rock, is designed to provide multi-level skin exfoliation.
- French Sea Clay – known for absorbing toxic substances from the skin, French sea clay supplements charcoal to give the skin a tingling sensation while ridding the skin of impurities and pathogens.
How to Use GlamGlow
To use GlamGlow, apply approximately one quarter-sized dollop of the mask solution onto your face, smoothing it evenly across the skin. It is recommended that you work quickly to ensure proper coverage, because the mask tends to dry fast. After the mask is applied, allow it to dry for ten to twenty minutes. If you keep the mask on for the full 20 minutes and notice that your skin is excessively dry after treatment, you can decrease the time to meet the needs of your particular skin type.
It is normal to see black dots appearing on top of the mask when it is drying. It is the effect of the charcoal and French sea clay pulling substances from your skin. You can also expect some skin tingling during this skin care treatment. You will know the mask is completely dry when it changes to a light green color and becomes hard in texture. To remove the mask, it is recommended that you rinse it off with warm water, scrubbing lightly with your fingertips in a circular motion to completely exfoliate your skin.
Each mask can be used for all skin types, but if you have dry skin, you should forego any scrubbing when you wash off GlamGlow, and you may require extra moisturizing after use. GlamGlow does make skin more susceptible to sunburn so users should always wear a strong sun block, especially the day after treatment. It is recommended that you use GlamGlow one to two times a week for optimal effects. As with any face exfoliator, using this product more often may cause excessively dry skin and skin damage.
VISIT OUR SHOP: WWW.THEBEAUTYLOOKS.COM
TO KEEP UPDATE WITH US LIKE:
repost from : http://www.thedermreview.com/glamglow/